Saturday, February 6, 2010

Little Sack of Sugar (Bonus)


For Zoe and Molly
"Little Sugar", by Woody Guthrie

Chords:
G - D - / D7 - - G
or
G - D - / - - - G
or
G - D - / - - D7 G ... as you like.

Lyrics here: http://java.classical.com/liner/859db2020eecaeac8be38ed09aec7f2e/SFW45035.pdf
and here:

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle, jiggle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle
Little sack of sugar I could eat you up

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle, jiggle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle
Little sack of sugar I could eat you up

Hey, hey, hey, little sack of sugar
Ho! Ho! Ho! Little sack of sweet

Hee, hee, hee, my pretty little angel
So pretty, pretty, pretty I could eat your feet

Hey, hey, hey, little honey-bunny
Ho! Ho! Ho! Little turtle dove

Hee, hee, hee, little sack of 'taters
So pretty, pretty, pretty I could eat your toes

Hey, hey, hey, my tootsie wootsie
Rangle, tangle, dangle and a honey and a tree

Ho! Ho! Ho! My butterfly-flitters
So pretty, pretty, pretty I could eat your nose

Goo goo google and a coo and a cuddle
Kick your foot like a bicycle pedal
Pretty little hoe down
and a one eyed frog
So pretty pretty pretty I could gobble you whole

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle, jiggle tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle
Little sack of sugar I could eat you up

Like the Elizabeth Mitchell version better? Get it here: http://www.youaremyflower.org/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment