Saturday, November 7, 2009

Trouble in Mind


By Richard M. Jones
Rise Up Singing chapter: Hard Times and Blues, p.105
Chords: E B7 E A7 / E B7 E (B7)

Trouble in mind, I'm blue, but I won't be blue always
For the sun will shine in my back door someday
Trouble in mind, that's true, I have almost lost my mind
Life ain't worth livin', I feel like I could die
I'm gonna lay my head on some lonesome railroad iron
Let the two-nineteen train ease my troubled mind
Trouble in mind, I am blue, my poor heart is beating slow
Never had such trouble in my life before
I'm going down by the river, gonna take me a rocking chair
And if the blues don't leave me I'll rock on away from here
Well trouble, oh trouble, trouble in my worried mind
When you see me laughing, I'm laughing just to keep from crying

No comments:

Post a Comment