Thursday, February 19, 2009

Catch the Wind


By Donovan Leitch
Rise Up Singing chapter: Love, p.122
C F C F / C FG C G / 1st / C FG CF C

Bridge (di di, didi di di...): F Em Am D G

In the chilly hours and minutes of uncertainty, I long to be
In the warm hold of your loving mind
To feel you all around you and to take your hand along the sand
Ah, but I may as well try and catch the wind

When sundown pales the sky I want to bide awhile, behind your smile
And everywhere I'd look, your eyes I'd find
For me to love you now would be the sweetest thing, 'twould make me sing
Ah, but I may as well try and catch the wind

Bridge: Di di, didi di di, didi di di, didi di di, di didiiii

When rain has hung the leaves with tears I want you near, to quell my fears
To help me to leave all my blues behind
Standing near your soul is where I want to be, I long to be
Ah, but I may as well try and catch the wind

No comments:

Post a Comment