Saturday, July 24, 2010

Eventide / Abide With Me en español v.1

Ok, ok, I just realized I HAVE done this before. My bad, as they used to say. I have a video uploading now in a different key, different lyrics, also Spanish, that I for sure haven't done. Anyway. I'll not be uploading videos other than that for the next 4 days because internet is hard to come by here on this island (not impossible, this IS 2010, just inconvenient).

Rise Up Singing chapter: Lullabies, p.130
Melodía: Eventide, por William H. Monk
Letra original por Henry Lyte (H. F. Lyte)
Letra inglés en el Christian Science Hymnal por Bertha H. Woods
Traductor español desconocido
Este es el himno no. 7 en el Himnario de la Ciencia Cristiana

La luz del día aquí conmigo está
Desaparece ya la oscuridad
Tu das la fuerza y la libertad
Siempre contigo vivire verdad

No temo si te siento junto a mi
Triunfante soy del mal y la inquietud
Pues quien confiadamente vive en ti
Tiene amor, bondad, valor, salud

Poder y paz encuentro en Ti, Señor
Viviendo en Ti no pido nada más
Y nada temeré, divino Amor
Pues, sé que Tú conmigo siempre estás

No comments:

Post a Comment